With a growing business, emerges the need for managing it more efficiently. You have lots of tasks in hand and here rise the need for software for glazing company (if you are in the glazing business, else software for your respective company). Let me explain to you with a small story, Richard has a booming business. Richard needs to look after different aspects of the business. With an increasing number of core tasks, Richard is not able to give time in inspecting the entire workflow. Unfortunately, Richard missed up on a client and his review downgraded. This Richard could be you or me! Do you think in this tech-driven era we have a way out to manage and optimize workflow?
Well, yes, it is high time to understand the importance of Technology. Technology makes our life easier, simpler, and more organized. We have ample technologies in the market designed to increase efficiency and productivity. You just need to select the apt one. You need to go through vigorous research to land on the right one. Yes, it is a time-consuming step but the result is worth all efforts.
The software solution is necessary to bring the best in business. Companies are inclining towards a customized approach for its curated and industry-specific tech solution. If you have a glazing business, you can save your time by trying our software ‘Glazeforce’. Let us find out whether it is efficient enough to get ranked as the best software for a glazing company or not! Are you ready to go through with me? Let’s analyze! But, before that we need to know the importance of software in business:
Why do you need custom software in business:
· Develop as per your requirement:
Custom software is designed according to the need of the business. It eliminates unnecessary addition and adds the industry-specific requirements. Each business has something unique to offer. CRM software helps to maintain that authenticity. This makes the software easy to use and ensures better productivity.
· Boost efficiency and productivity:
Software is developed after observing the workflow of the industry closely. Developers add all possible features that reduce the workload. All repetitive and minor tasks are automated. This saves time and reduces error.
Benefits of using software for Glazing company:
Glazing companies can optimize business using the software. Here, Glazeforce plays a crucial role in optimizing the glazing company. Glazeforce is a 360 degree CRM -specifically designed software for a glazing company. Let us see how Glazeforce does it:
· Guides from getting a lead to delivery and getting feedback:
For a glazing business, it is a five-step process, and the steps are:
o Getting lead: Glazeforce helps glazing company to send automated emails to potential customers. It allows sending quotes along with a quote pack. Glazeforce has an inbuilt template to design the quote pack. The software for the glazing company encourages the receiver to open the mail. You can track the activity and response of users on mail using glazeforce. This CRM software for a glazing company collects customers’ data and store it at a specified location. Customer loves personalized service and glazeforce knows how to stand up to their preferences.
o Receiving order: You can track and manage the entire process from end to end. Glazeforce focuses on automating at possible corners from order to fulfillment.
o Notifying suppliers: You can instantly notify your suppliers of the order details. Glazeforce has in-built email templates, you just need to add supply lists.
o Delivering order: The post-order process is divided into different steps. Now, your foremost concern must be timely delivery. Is it? Well, you do not need to stress, glazeforce does it for you.
o Getting feedback: Glazeforce helps in increasing customer retention, by closing the deal on good terms. Glazeforce encourages suppliers and customers to fill survey sheet and revert back.
Works One-stop solution software for glazing company:
· Are you using different software for sending emails, quotes, and payment gateway? Well, does it appear like you are expanding your software instead of business? Not anymore, Glazeforce is a one-stop solution where you can find all features that a Glass business needs at a single platform. Glazeforce is built on top of salesforce which just maximizes its capability to expand your business, better and faster! Glazeforce allows easy integration of third party application and flows into the CRM
Easy and secure payment:
· Payment can really be arduous if it is not hassle-free. Being the one who runs a glazing company, you always want your customer to offer the most convenient service. Glazeforce offers multiple payment gateways where users can choose any mode of payment. Your customer can even reach to payment options through mail sent by glazeforce. It makes transactions easy and secure.
Audits and taxes:
· You can quickly send the invoice to your respective account using Glazeforce. It also allows to add it to the accounting software.
· Business has a lot to do about predictions and forecasting. Glazeforce analyzes the stored data and helps companies predict the future.
So, all these dynamic features of Glazeforce make it the best software for a glazing company. The ongoing pandemic has taken down most of the industries. It has reduced sales at a significant rate. In such a period where offline activities are limited, online solutions come as a savior. If you are in the glazing business the software ‘Glazeforce’ offers you the opportunity to resume and upscale your glazing business. All the digital solution offered by the software makes glazeforce the best fit.
You can know about your customer preferences using glazeforce. You can increase your sales by offering them personalized choices. With the help of Glazeforce, it is possible to work even in this adverse period. Are you finding it difficult to extract the complete benefit of glazeforce? you can reach us any time using the contact us information. If you are willing to implement glazeforce you can book a meeting with us over here. We would love to interact with you over a virtual cup of coffee! Let me know your opinions in the comment.
399 total views, 2 views today